526 4th Ave S.W. New London, MN 56273
1-866-253-3144 Ph: 320-354-1590 www.isttrailers.com
One (1) year from the date of delivery on parts manufactured by International Specialized Trailer a Division of Two D Machine LLC
Five (5) year prorated on main beams.
The provisions of this warranty shall be interpreted and governed pursuant to the laws of Minnesota.
This is to certify that International Specialized Trailer a Division of Two D Machine LLC warrants to the first Purchaser only, the described new trailer manufactured by it to be free from defects in materials and workmanship when properly maintained, and under normal use and service, which means the loading, and unloading and transportation of uniformly distributed legal loads of cargo, adequately restrained and secure, in a manner which does not subject the trailer to strains or impacts greater than are imposed by normal use. Total weight of the trailer and cargo must not exceed the gross vehicle rating (GVWR) set forth on the vehicle identification plate affixed to the trailer at factory and the loading of each axle must not exceed the gross axle weight rating (GAWR) listed on the same plate.
International Specialized Trailer a Division of Two D Machine LLC sole obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or replacement, at its option of:
1. Any defective part of said trailer, which is the result of defective material and/or defective workmanship of parts manufactured and installed by International Specialized Trailer a Division of Two D Machine LLC. This warranty will expire one (1) year from the date of delivery, and repairs under this warranty shall be at repair facilities designated by International Specialized Trailer a Division of Two D Machine LLC. Transportation expenses to and from the repair facility are to be borne by the Purchaser.
2. The main beams of the of the equipment found to be defective within a (60) month warranty period on the following schedule: One (1) year-100% , Two (2) years- 80%, Three (3) years-70%, Four (4) years-60% , Five (5) years-50%.
The warranty herein does not apply to and International Specialized Trailer a Division of Two D Machine LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to:
1. Tires, tubes, suspensions, axle assemblies, wheels, landing gears, brakes, anti-lock components, spring brakes, air brake valves, lights, hydraulic components, wood products, engines, and the like.
2. Any non-standard features or items specified by the Purchaser.
3. Parts, accessories, or other goods manufactured by other, which are specified by the Purchaser or installed as a result of Purchaser’s requirements. Manufacturer will assign to Purchaser all warranties extended to Manufacturer by the makers of such goods.
4. Used goods delivered hereunder, regardless of manufacturer, all of which are delivered “as is”.
5. Any goods, which after delivery hereunder have been repaired or altered by anyone other than who has been authorized and approved by International Specialized Trailer a Division of Two D Machine LLC unless, in Manufacturer’s reasonable opinion, such repairs are in no way responsible for the condition complained of.
6. Goods which are not defective but may wear out and have to be replaced during the warranty period including for example, but without limitation thereto, light bulbs, electrical receptacle, paint and coatings, brakes, linings, drums, and return springs, equalizer, torque rod and camshaft bushings, camshafts, slack adjusters, brake cylinder diaphragms, springs, slider pads, wheel bearings, drums, oil and oil seals, rim clamps and studs, gaskets and sealers, all types of interior lining, floors, bent frames, parts, components, and the like.
7. All parts and repairs per warranty agreement schedule.
Manufacture and Customer/Purchaser agree that Manufacture shall have no liability for any cargo loss, loss of use or any other incidental or consequential damages arising out of this order, which are alleged to have been caused by any of the goods delivered hereunder.
Customer/Purchaser and Manufacture further agree that Purchaser’s sole remedy for any defects in new goods delivered hereunder, whether Purchaser’s claim arises under the warranty set forth above, or otherwise, shall be limited to the repairs or replacement at Manufacturer’s option within one (1) year after delivery of such goods to the first Purchaser, of any defective goods, of which notice of the defects is given by Customer/Purchaser to Manufacturer immediately after such defect is or ought to have been discovered and which goods are returned to Manufacturer within ten (10) days after Manufacture requests their return for inspection and/or repair or replacement.
The warranty herein supersedes and is expressly in lieu of any and all other warranties, expressed or implied. No implied warranty of merchantability is made and there are no warranties, which extend to the use of the trailer for purposes beyond the description hereof.
NO EMPLOYEE OR REPRESENTIVE IS AUTHORIZED TO CHANGE THIS WARRANTY IN ANY WAY OR GRANT ANY OTHER WARRANTY